The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well is a high performance purpose built Glock frame magazine well. Designed to fully enhance and ensure positive magazine insertion in high stress scenarios.
Sleek and ergonomic design features also provide excellent concealment while ensuring minimal printing to the users clothing. Ramp and edge geometry allow for, should it be needed, positive and flawless removal of a faulty or stuck magazine during reloading or immediate action events.
The Magpul Enhanced Magwells for G19 models are optimized for the designated generations of Glock pistols to fit with PMAG GL9 magazines and current generations of Glock factory magazines with factory baseplates. Some combinations of certain pistol production lots may have slight interference with older (greater than 10 years old) generations of Glock factory magazines, and some aftermarket baseplates may not fit.
Made in U.S.A.
• Fits Gen 3 versions of the: G19, G23, G32, G38
• Large ramp area for easier reloading
• External dimensions ensure minimal printing when carrying concealed
• Reinforced polymer construction
• Compatible with Magpul, OEM and most aftermarket magazine floor plates
• Compatible with most common after-market magazine extensions
• Easy installation